We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
Information collected via google analytics. This will include the kind of computer you use and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Information that you provide to us to subscribe to our website services and email notifications. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computers hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the usability of the website and for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to opt out of cookies, but please note that this can affect website performance.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing.
You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
- If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
- We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers, protected by passwords. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com at any time.
- In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We confirm that:
- We only collect personal data in a lawful and transparent manner.
- We clearly specify the purpose of why we are collecting said personal data and this purpose is legitimate.
- We limit the amount of information and data we request and collect to what is relevant and necessary for our job.
- We ensure that the personal data we collect is kept only for as long as it is necessary for our job.
- We guarantee that the personal data is held securely and is not accessed by third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.